Thursday, August 7, 2008

Stock Update!!!

Well 2 blogs in one week that is almost amazing!! I finally have a cable to download some photos so we will fill you in on what's new!!
Finally back in stock we have our Storage Solution scrap bags, we also have just got in some
fantastic boxes to store your papers in. They also stack really well on top of each other.
Cuttlebug embossing dies we again have more in stock!! They are moving very quickly so if you don't want to miss out get yours today!!

Check some of these out!!
These are a couple of Jen O'Hara's awesome layouts if you want to see the rest of the DT Layouts check them out in store at The Scrappy Cow.
JEN O'HARAS BIO
Hi, I’m Jen,
I started Scrapbooking about 3 years ago and it’s the only craft that I’ve tried that I actually have kept up! I think its because I just love photos and being able to make something pretty to keep forever. I don’t really have a style except that ill try anything, I love to experiment with new techniques and especially paint and generally making a mess!
Currently I’m 21 and I have one stepson (who is in most of my layouts) I currently work in a bank so scrapbooking is my creative outlet! I love a challenge and am excited to be on Kareena"s design team.
Thanks Jen for joining our Design Team!!

Are you interested in doing a class with Jen.....I know she is coming to Margaret River in Sept for a visit and I am sure if we asked her nicely she might teach a class???
Challenge Packs!!
New Challenge packs are ready for any of you ladies that do them!! If you haven't tried one now and you might win a $25 voucher to spend on what ever you like at The Scrappy Cow store!!

Looking forward to seeing you at your Scrapbooking Inspiration Headquarters!!
From Kareena and The Scrappy Cow Team.

No comments: