Saturday, September 22, 2007

Bangkok here we come!!

Well Hello Again,
I am at the airport in Stockholm, Sweden. So we are then heading to Copenhagen for a few hours then off to Bangkok for some well earned shopping time!!! Can't wait!! I managed to get a very cool dress, stockings and jacket on my journey yesterday.
We had an amazing time in Stockholm and it is one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
Last night we went to a theatre production which was fantastic!!! Can't wait to show you the photos. Today we took a tour throught The Vasa Museum. I must say I didn't find any scrap shops in Stockholm but I am sure there were some.
We are missing Lilli heaps and look forward to seeing her soon with the multitude of presents we are collecting along the way.
Bye for now and keep on Scrapping.
Kareena
PS Don't forget not long till we open!!!!

No comments: