Thursday, September 20, 2007

From Sweden!!!

Hi All
Well as we speak we are situated 200km from The North Pole!!! Pretty Cool Hey!! The weather has been nice so far on the trip. It took us 26 hours travelling time so I am still trying to catch up on the sleep.
Yes I did Scrap on the plane on the way over to kill some time. Make sure you drop in at the new shop and I will show you the plane creation using the fantastic MM Travel Range and a Maya Road chipboard book........amazing what you can do with limited product and no scissors. Just waiting to find a photo shop to print off the photos so I can complete on the journey home.
I have managed to find 2 scrap stores but not much to report. Scrapping is very new in Sweden and they are a little behind with the papers!!
So today we are off to the Cab Volvo factory then we are going to have some fun with the "Funny Car" program this arvo.
Hope you are all doing well, I am going to check my blog again in the next few days so feel free to leave messages I would love to hear from you.
Bye from SWEDEN
Kareena
XXXX

No comments: